It looks like a big RV, but it’s actually a mobile eye exam unit providing hundreds of free exams and glasses to needy children. The Kids Vision Fest is being held at the Tarrant County College Trinity River Campus, in downtown Fort Worth.
As users spend more time gazing into computer screens of all sizes during their waking hours, doctors say they’re seeing more patients complaining of what’s known as Computer Vision Syndrome.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing