There was an emotional meeting between the family of a Plano firefighter and two of the lives he helped save through organ donation.
Two brothers, who’ve been separated by miles, will forever be linked now by a kidney.
Cris and Misty Vento speak lovingly of all of their children. There’s eleven-year-old Jade, 8-year-old Brooklyn… and of course, Xander.
A Dallas man is spending his summer raising awareness about the need for organ donors. David Landsberg is starting his 50-state tour on this Fourth of July.
Texas has lagged behind most states in setting up a donor registry, but now that it’s easy to sign up, as many as 60 thousand Texans a month are registering to be organ donors.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game