Three times in the last two months, chemical trucks operated by Waxahachie-based Magnablend have been involved in hazardous material spills that have required state intervention.
Federal officials have cited a Dallas-area contractor with six serious safety violations after a tower crane collapse on the University of Texas at Dallas campus killed two workers.
Oil giant BP has agreed to pay $13 million to settle charges of failing to fix safety violations at its Texas City oil refinery after a 2005 explosion killed 15 workers.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has cited a Carrollton company for 15 safety and health violations — two considered willful and 13 others deemed serious.
A report just released by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality concludes that last October’s massive fire at the Magnablend chemical plant in Waxahachie could have been avoided.
OSHA cited the Magnablend Chemical company for seven serious violations and and levied a $45,000 fine for last year’s explosion and fire at the company’s Waxahachie factory.
The fatal sewer accident in Fairview this week has led to an investigation by OSHA. And NewsRadio 1080 has learned it’s not the first time.
Rodolfo Vazquez was in Kokomo to service a water tower when he fell early Thursday evening.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Issued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role
- Texas Baptist Men To Offer Cooked Meals, Comfort To Okla. Storm Victims
- Randolph, Grizzlies On The Rebound Again
- Romo Removes A Cyst From His Back – But Not The Monkey