Landry Jones is back where he made his Oklahoma debut, and again in the shadow of a Heisman Trophy winner.
No. 13 Oklahoma beat No. 15 Texas 63-21 Saturday for its second straight blowout in the series
The Cotton Bowl at Dallas Fair Park hosted the annual Red River Rivalry Saturday between the Universities of Oklahoma and Texas.
Tracy Kornet saw the 2010 Red River Rivalry from great seats at the Cotton Bowl. “It was fun and all,” she said, “but I didn’t have a dog in the fight.” This year, everything’s different.
The Cotton Bowl and Dallas’ Fair Park may soon get a $25 million upgrade via a fast-track proposal to keep a tradition going at the State Fair of Texas.
It was an eventful weekend in the Big 12. Who looked really good? Who looked really bad? And why won’t Greggo stop gloating? Embrace your RAGE.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado