Friday should have been the end of the line for hundreds of AMR maintenance facility employees in Fort Worth. However, the company is not ready to say goodbye to those workers.
The maker of foosball and air hockey is back. It isn’t something you hear about very often but a North Texas company decided to save money by moving its operations from Mexico back to the United States and North Texas.
Texas A&M University has already received $40 million by outsourcing 1,000 food and other service jobs to Compass Group USA, Inc. and could save millions more over the contract’s 10-year life.
Auto manufacturing is back in America – especially in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania because President Obama made the politically risky decision to bailout the auto industry after bailing out the banks. It was a decision that worked. Obama was right, Romney was wrong. So Romney is now in full lying mode. He is trying to retroactively re-write the wrongs in his writings.
Yes, it’s great that all turned out well for the auto workers, but it is absolutely horrendous to know that the American taxpayers via President Obama’s actions could have been left standing for billions of dollars – and still might.
A possible breakthrough with American Airlines and its pilots union. The Allied Pilots Association says it will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday to formally consider whether to re-open contract negotiations.
Mitt Romney and Bain Capital purchased a factory in China that took on the demand from outsourcing from other US companies. So they profited by increasing profits from companies they owned by shipping jobs overseas and they profited from other companies shipping jobs overseas by doing the work that used to be done in cities and towns across America.
Flight attendants must apply by Thursday, and will receive $40,000 in cash. But they will give up all seniority, lose their company-subsidized health benefits, and can’t be rehired. More than 1400 flight attendants have signed up.
The cost cutting can begin now for American Airlines. A judge signed off today on deals with flight attendants, and the group representing maintenance workers, bag handlers and other work groups.
W. Mitt Romney’s campaign is struggling to get some simple facts straight. When did he leave Bain? Why is his signature on new business documents in 2002 if he “retroactively retired” in 1999? Why is the sworn testimony he provided at his 2002 ballot access hearing in Massachusetts in conflict with his financial disclosure documents?
When it comes to the candidates’ pasts, Obama – not Romney – should be on the defensive. Obviously, questions about Obama have been unanswered for a longer period of time than Romney’s.
Down to the trademark “W”, W. Mitt Romney is literally the second coming of the George W. Bush: the economic strategy that led to the worst American economy since the Great Depression and the Bush legacy of secrecy in the face of questions from the American public.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin