Palo Pinto County Texas
Skeletal remains found Thursday in a remote part of Mineral Wells belong to Krishonda Townsend, a 19-year-old mother who went missing in July 2010, Palo Pinto County Sheriff Ira Mercer said.
Widespread wildfires in Navarro County destroyed nine buildings and spurred mandatory evacuations throughout the area before a bout of rain helped fire fighters get the blaze under control.
The wildfire that has ravaged 6,600 acres in Palo Pinto County remains 60 percent contained Saturday as strike teams continue to dump thousands of gallons of water on the blaze and residents begin to return to their homes.
A wildfire has burned nearly 1,000 acres in Palo Pinto County. Tuesday afternoon there were three helicopters, six fire engines, five bulldozers and a 20-person hand crew battling the fire.
There’s no need to travel far from Palo Pinto to understand the fears that prompted Tuesday’s evacuation of the 400-population town.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer