Parents Warn About Electric Shock Drowning After 15-Year-Old's Tragic DeathThe parents of 15-year-old Carmen Johnson, who tragically died from electric shock drowning while swimming near her family’s Alabama lake house last April, are speaking out about the rarely reported phenomenon after it took the lives of two more local women this past weekend.
Temporarily Paralyzed Teen Surprises Nurse By WalkingA sweet hospital surprise has turned into a viral video.
Paralyzed North Texas Man Dips Into Savings To Help StrangerIt was a cold day when a North Texas hunter gave up what little savings he had to help a man in need stay warm. Now he’s being rewarded for that small gesture of kindness.
Plano Soccer Player Fighting Back From ParalysisImagine going to bed at night being able to move your arms and legs, then waking up paralyzed the next day. This happened to one Plano teen.
Volunteers Surprise Paralyzed High Schooler With New HomeMiracles don't only happen on 34 Street: They also happen on Angelina Drive in West Dallas, where a community helped build a new home for paralyzed Pinkston High School football player Jared Williams.