A Dallas man remains in the hospital, paralyzed from a brutal attack in November, while his family and police continue to look for the men responsible.
A little boy who suffered a life-changing injury returned to North Texas for a tear-jerking, heart-swelling homecoming.
A life can change in an instant. It did for Devon Walker of Tulane University after a helmet to helmet collision. In October 2009, life also changed for Jared Williams of West Dallas
Amy Simmons says life in a wheelchair has afforded her more opportunities than ever before and going for the gold is more than just a dream. It’s a lesson in life she simply can’t afford to miss.
An Erath County jury took 20 minutes Wednesday to sentence Michael A. Howard, 43, to 20 years in prison for stabbing and paralyzing a Stephenville mother in a city park in March.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing