Through his attorney, Jonathan Sibley, the 31 year old pleaded not guilty to possessing a destructive device. Sibley disputes federal prosecutors’ accusations Reed had chemicals, metals, and other equipment to make a pipe-bomb.
A federal grand jury has indicted Bryce Reed, a former West paramedic, for possessing an unregistered firearm including components to make a pipe bomb.
A little more than two years after a freak accident led to the discovery and diagnosis of Lou Gehrig’s disease, a North Texas firefighter and paramedic has died. On January 16, 2013, Mansfield first responder Jarrod Brodnax lost his battle with ALS.
Mike Bell, a 19-year veteran of the Denton Fire Department, died Sunday evening after battling a rare form of brain cancer.
A man is in police custody after narrowly missing a Dallas Fire-Rescue paramedic.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work