One of the most difficult conversations that a parent can have is telling their child that he or she is sick. But children can actually help make big decisions about their own health, experts said.
It is not unusual to see people wearing pink in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. But for thousands of local families, October is also for blue and yellow — the colors that represent Down Syndrome Awareness Month.
Shots that protect against cervical cancer do not make girls more promiscuous, according to the first study to compare medical records for vaccinated and unvaccinated girls.
Kurk Gayle’s daughter, only a toddler at the time, was diagnosed with a rare but aggressive liver cancer. After weeks of wrangling over how to treat her, doctors finally arrived at a revolutionary option.
The American Academy of Pediatrics is discouraging the recreational use of trampolines, saying the activity poses a major injury risk for kids and there’s no clear way to reduce chances of getting hurt.
New research suggests pacifier use may have long-lasting behavioral effects on a boy’s emotional growth.
It’s still technically summer, but for some it’s not too soon to think about what the kiddies will want for the holidays. Toys R Us has come out with its annual “hot toy” list.
It is no secret that a child’s height may be influenced by their parents. But new research suggests that mom’s emotional state after giving birth may also contribute to a child’s height.
Toys R Us plans to launch its own tablet computer aimed at children called Tabeo on October 21, a low-priced entry into the increasingly crowded tablet business.
Jessica Simpson is opening up about losing the weight she gained while pregnant with daughter Maxwell Drew.
Toys R Us is making it easier for shoppers to use its layaway program ahead of the crucial holiday season, waiving its service fee and minimum purchase requirement beginning Tuesday.
Montana Lance hanged himself more than two years ago after being bullied at school. Since then, his parents have taken a stand against bullying, hoping that other families do not face the same fate.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Summer Wedding Planning
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas
- AP Source: Jordan Changing Team Name To Hornets
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant Pledge $1 Million For Tornado Relief
- Bruins Expecting Desperate Rangers In Game 3
- Big 12 Delays Baseball Tournament After Tornado
- Super Bowl 50 Goes To San Francisco, 51 To Houston
- Kings Preparing For Game 4 Showdown With Sharks