For many North Texas children Easter Sunday might consist of going to church and then grabbing a basket for an Easter egg hunt. Easter eggs have been around for thousands of years, with the tradition of coloring eggs beginning with ancient civilizations.
Passover is just around the corner, and if you have never tried making a traditional meal for this festive holiday or are looking to expand your stash of recipes, then this menu is for you.
Shortly after the sun rose on the second day of Passover Saturday, residents in the 9500 block of Manchester Dr. found a stark-pink swastika spray painted in the middle of the street.
The Dallas / Fort Worth area is not inundated with kosher eateries, but the ones that are here are stellar and worthy of attention.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game