Cowboys, stetsons, bucking broncos and J.R. masks — it could only be the arrival of “Dallas” in London. The show’s stars launched the rebooted series overseas on Tuesday night.
The reboot of the television series “Dallas” premiered on Wednesday to an average audience of 6.8 million viewers, making it the top scripted cable series premiere so far this year.
The Ewing family is back on television. A new generation of the famous family returns to the screen on Wednesday night in an updated version of the classic “Dallas” series.
Cast and crew of TNT’s new series DALLAS came out to celebrate the world premiere Thursday night at the Windpear Opera House. The red carpet was rolled out for the original stars of the iconic CBS series that aired from 1978-1991.
For North Texans, one of the best parts of TNT’s new “Dallas” was how producers decided to forgo Hollywood in favor of filming here in, well, Dallas!
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards