A report from USA Today says the Los Angeles Lakers have fired coach Mike Brown after a 1-4 start to his second season in charge of the team.
Andrew Bynum had 23 points and 16 rebounds, Pau Gasol made back-to-back 3-pointers in overtime, and the Los Angeles Lakers won their fourth straight game without Kobe Bryant, 112-108 over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.
Kobe Bryant scored 30 points, Pau Gasol added 27 points, and the Lakers stopped the Mavericks with a 109-93 victory on Wednesday night.
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) Leading off my “Jock Itch” for Today: Poor Pau Gasol. He just can’t keep his name out of the negative press these days, it seems, and NOW his Lakers teammate, Shannon […]
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) Leading off my “Jock Itch” Today: Could we NOW have some insight on an answer to the vague “trust issues” that Laker Andrew Bynum was talking about his team having during […]
Just before what could’ve been the last game of his coaching career, Lakers coach Phil Jackson was fined $35,000 for comments about the officiating.
Shan Shariff stopped by the Lakers’ practice day to talk with Coach Phil Jackson, Gasol and Kobe – and he heard some very interesting things.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo