NFL owners nearly tripled the commissioner’s compensation in the 2011 tax year and likely made Goodell the best paid commissioner in U.S. sports.
More than 100 employees at the DoubleTree Hotel in Richardson will be receiving back wages as a result of an investigation by the U.S. Department of Labor.
The University of Texas System has approved a new plan that lets presidents and other top leaders at its 15 campuses earn pay bonuses if graduation rates improve or donations increase.
The new playoff system means big money to the schools in major college football, as much as a half billion dollars per year just in television rights alone.
Spurrier and his SEC colleagues would like to give football and men’s basketball players “approximately $3,500 to $4,000” – out of pocket, for the entire year to cover expenses.
Squeezed by rising living costs, a record number of Americans — nearly 1 in 2 — have fallen into poverty or are scraping by on earnings that classify them as low income.
There’s a new way to pay for health care, and several north Texas doctors say it’s saving patients hundreds.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado