Some customers who have service with Dallas-based Atmos Energy got a big surprise when their bank accounts were charged the amount due — tenfold!
Not paying child support is unacceptable –- just ask some North Texas parents and the Texas Attorney General’s Office, Dallas County Sheriff’s Department or four separate Constable Offices in Dallas County.
A federal judge is giving his approval to a settlement of fraud charges against MoneyGram International Inc., including a $100 million victim compensation fund.
Unpaid child support in Texas stands at nearly $11 billion and state officials say more parents are applying to have their obligations reduced. About 46 percent of parents in Dallas County obligated to pay child support are past due.
NFL investigation shows evidence that payments were handed out and received for some hits on targeted opponents.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Bruins Expecting Desperate Rangers In Game 3
- BIG 12 Delays Baseball Tournament After Tornado
- Super Bowl 50 Goes To San Francisco, 51 To Houston
- Kings Preparing For Game 4 Showdown With Sharks
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Red Wings Take Game 3 And 2-1 Series Lead Over Blackhawks
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas
- Thunder Star Kevin Durant Makes $1M Tornado Pledge