A company has expanded its recall of peanut butter and almond butter to include cashew butters, tahini and blanched and roasted peanut products. The recall includes nut products sold at Whole Foods Market, Target, Harry and David and several other stores.
A California company is recalling 76 types of peanut butter and almond butter after one of its products was linked to a salmonella outbreak at Trader Joe’s groceries.
The grocery store chain Trader Joe’s is recalling peanut butter that has been linked to 29 salmonella illnesses in 18 states.
A new study from researchers at the University of Texas School of Public Health has revealed that flame retardant chemicals were found in many samples taken from popular North Texas food items.
Larry Mowry’s forecast called for sun and 60 degree weather on Sunday. He was right, but the front slowed and his forecast was about six hours late in arriving. Not his fault, for sure, but made for a cold, gloomy, overcast 56-mile bike ride. I thought of Larry a few times.
J.M. Smucker Co. is recalling some 16-ounce jars of its Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter Chunky sold in several states because of possible salmonella contamination.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer