The State House has formally named pecan pie as the official pie of Texas. They also asked for amendments that only Texas pecans be used in pecan pies statewide.
Good news if pecans are a part of your favorite holiday recipes, Texas pecan growers are expecting a bumper crop this year.
Turkey, cornbread or stuffing? Choose your favorites from this array of classic Thanksgiving foods.
Latest DFW News
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List