The government wants all electric and hybrid vehicles to make some noise when traveling under 18 mph, so pedestrians can hear them coming.
A Colleyville police officer resigns after being involved in an accident in her patrol car. The accident happened as Corporal Jennifer Chavez drove out of the parking lot in front of police headquarters in Colleyville on Sunday night.
In just a few days streets across North Texas will be filled with little ghosts and goblins on the prowl for sweet treats. But according to AAA, All Hallows Eve is also the deadliest night of year for pedestrians.
North Texas emergency responders are concerned about the number of children hit by cars in recent weeks and they are urging parents and motorists to take precautions.
A new study looked at recent pedestrian deaths and determined that listening to tunes in headphones may be a significant safety risk.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- Massive Tornado Strikes Moore, Oklahoma
- Toews Named A Finalist For Messier NHL Leadership Award
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks
- If Henrik Lundqvist Is Anything But Great, Rangers Won’t Stand Any Chance Vs. Bruins
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two