Close birth spacing may put a second-born child at higher risk for autism, suggests a preliminary study based on more than a half-million children.
Kids eat cereal only if it’s loaded with sugar, right? Don’t be so sure. A new study shows children actually like low-sugar cereals.
In case you missed our discussion about new rules the government may impose on companies that market “food” to children, here it is.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado