Perot Museum of Nature and Science
The Perot Museum has opened an environmentally friendly summer exhibit designed to let visitors — not museum employees — create the exhibit.
DART could start a new shuttle bus service in downtown this summer. On Monday the Transportation and Environment Council Committee was briefed on the $1.2 million Downtown Dallas Shuttle Project.
The Dallas Arts District has named a new executive director. The four-year-old nonprofit arts group announced Monday that Catherine Cuellar would take the spot.
Although the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, in downtown Dallas, has only been opened for a few months there appears that plans are already in the works for expansion.
Whether it is an avid obsession for sci-fi or a heartfelt connection to anime, the inner geek inside of many DFW residents has several options when there comes time to play.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- IndyCar Firestone 550 At... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June...
Latest DFW News
- Residents Urge City To Fix Potholes To Address West Nile Problems
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake