Although the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, in downtown Dallas, has only been opened for a few months there appears that plans are already in the works for expansion.
An interactive exhibit at the new Perot Science Museum of Dallas is closed after a visitor suffered an injury to his hand.
The presidential inauguration is a monumental and significant point in American history as millions gather in Washington, D.C. to celebrate the election or re-election of the president. On Jan. 21 billions will watch worldwide as Barack Obama is again sworn in as the president of the United States for another four-year term. This year’s theme, “Faith in America’s Future” will prove to be more momentous than ever as America trudges past recent hardships. While it is not economically feasible for most to travel to D.C. for the ceremony, there are several ways within the DFW metroplex that residents may exhibit patriotism as they usher Barack Obama into a new season of his presidency.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting