Pew Research Center
Ask a working mother about ‘work-life’ balance and be prepared to wait.
Political debates among friends and relatives during election season are as old as — well — politics. But social media is changing the debate.
Ever send a text message you wish you shouldn’t have or place a phone call when you’ve had a few too many?
Interracial marriages have hit a new high. According to a new Pew Research Center study, they’ve more than doubled in the last two decades so that now, 1 out of every 12 marriages is a mixed race marriage.
A new company is using the Internet to bring neighbors together and recreate a community environment.
Now that Rick Perry is running for president, his campaign has begun distancing itself from some of the candidate’s own words.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing