Can you imagine the Byron Nelson Championship being played in South Dallas? A lot of city leaders and golf legends say they can! It’s all because of an announcement that a championship course will be built off of I-45.
Keegan Bradley got his first professional victory last year at the Byron Nelson Championship. He later became a major champion. Now Bradley is back at the Nelson, where he will play as a defending champion for the first time.
Sergio Garcia opened the Byron Nelson at 66 without practice, after an infected finger caused him to withdraw from a British Open qualifier.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting