Dallas County Health officials say flu cases are up 40 percent since October. The bump in cases has come earlier than usual in the flu season and has pharmacists working hard to keep flu antivirals in stock.
A deadly meningitis outbreak linked to steroid shots has grown. The multi state outbreak shines a spotlight on compounding pharmacies. What are they and are they safe?
A growing number of prescription medications are in short supply and area patients are becoming frustrated shopping around, trying to find what they need.
Latest DFW News
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases