While we can only guess where Tanner’s career is headed as a backup running back on a mediocre Dallas Cowboys’ team, Lewis’s Hall-of-Fame career might have ended in tackling him.
You know you’re in Southern California when: 1) It’s 63 degrees in August; 2) They’re saddened by an epic Rangers’ rally; 3) The dive bar puts in your Corona not a lime, but a … lemon.
Dallas Cowboys RB Phillip Tanner joined RAGE on Monday and gave us a recap of why he’s a football player and not a pop-singer.
Richie Whitt has a weekly wrap-up called “Whitt’s End” so Sybil has created her version.
With the “Fifty Shades of Grey” novel sweeping the nation, Jasmine took an excerpt from the book into the Cowboys locker room to get some reaction from the players.
The interaction between New School’s Jasmine and Cowboys RB Phillip Tanner started over, of all things, chicken wings?
What is going on? Jasmine posted on Facebook and Twitter about a date that she was set-up on by a family member…and she’s trying to get out of it.
Phillip Tanner, the undrafted rookie from Dallas’ Kimball High, looked like he belonged in his first regular-season action at running back.
Latest DFW News
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar