Child Protective Services (CPS) has now become involved in the case of a Grapevine police officer arrested on child pornography charges. For now, Officer Philip Woolery’s son has been placed in CPS custody.
A Grapevine police officer facing child pornography charges will be held in jail because he is a flight risk and a danger to the community, according to a federal judge.
A 17-year veteran of the Grapevine Police Department has been arrested on child pornography charges
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Approves Abortion Restrictions