North Texas mother Gina Delynn Murasky and three other adults have been indicted by a Parker County grand jury for allegedly injuring the woman’s special needs son.
An Allen couple suspected a caretaker was abusing their autistic son. But they had trouble convincing operators of the group home where he was living, as well as state authorities.
A Burleson single mother is a survivor of domestic abuse and knows the trials women face trying to get help. Now she’s working to open a shelter for women and children in her town.
It looks like a severely beaten two-year old Dallas child could soon be released from the hospital. The little girl’s mother, Elizabeth Escalona, is accused of gluing her daughter’s hands to a wall, kicking her and beating her.
Dallas police arrested a woman they say beat and tortured her two-year-old daughter — nearly to death. The toddler was taken to Children’s Medical Center Wednesday. Friday police released details of the alleged abuse.
Veronica Galaviz’s troubles climaxed last April when her ex-husband tried to kill her. She escaped being shot, but watched as her home burned. Now she’s on a mission to help other women in danger.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting