Bands, drums and cheerleaders were on hand in downtown Fort Worth Thursday. The celebration was meant to try and get office workers to take an on the job 15-minute fitness break.
Thousands took part in Dallas’ first-ever Commitment Day 5K. The race was one of 33 similar events all aimed at sparking a movement to help people begin the year with a 5K run, and encourage them to stick to their goals throughout the year.
Did you make a resolution to lose weight? From slamming a sandbag to taking a soothing nap, there will be a wide variety of options and trends to help you get into shape in 2013.
With many ‘as seen on TV’ exercise programs some people are working to the point of exhaustion, so their exercise program is really working against them.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game