If you needed an excuse to exercise your sweet tooth, it’s your lucky day. Thanks to the fine folks at the American Pie Council, January 23 has been declared National Pie Day.
Pies and the holidays just seem to go together, but taking them to a tailgate party is a bit tricky because they are fragile to transport and hard to serve. Hand pies are individual treats that can be made ahead of time (even frozen) and brought to the game with very little fuss.
If you are what you eat, then what does it mean that the average American consumes 130 pounds of sugar a year? The chances are good that sugar is a bigger part of your daily diet than you may realize which is why this story is so important.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
- Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
Latest DFW News
- An Afterthought On The Network Upfronts
- Golf Adopts Rule To Ban Anchored Putting Stroke
- Sex Offender List Closer To Pulling Job Details
- Texas Radioactive Waste Bill Killed For Error
- Failing Schools Could Get Special Districts
- Help May Be Available For Uninsured In West
- Cleburne Parents Arrested After Adopted Son Dies
- Tornado Hits West Texas Town Of Blanket