Plano Independent School District
A Plano man accused of child molestation and free on bond has posted some disturbing video online.
Documents obtained by CBS 11 show the Plano Independent School District had concerns about a man who is now accused of indecency with students involved in his mentoring organization.
A man who ran an organization for troubled kids in Plano is facing indecency charges involving children.
A campus-wide parents meeting following the arrest of a coach and teacher on indecency with a child has brought changes to Plano ISD’s Hunt Elementary School.
The U.S. Supreme Court says it will not review a lower court’s decision that two North Texas elementary school principals have immunity from liability for stopping students from handing out Christian candy cane pens.
The Plano School Board voted unanimously Tuesday night to transfer 172 students from overcrowded Huffman Elementary to Brinker, Haggar and Centennial –– all of which are higher ranking elementary schools.
A heated meeting is expected between parents of Plano students and the district’s superintendent Monday night over a decision to transfer students from a low-income apartment complex to their school.
On a chilly winter day, Kim Wolff’s AP Environmental Science class is on the move.
With every seat taken, people stood wall to wall at Plano ISD’s board meeting. At issue, boundary lines on where students go to school, a hot topic among parents.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado