A growing number of mothers and daughters, like Jani Reyes and her daughter, Tasha Sheckells, are growing closer with cosmetic surgery.
There is no doubt that social media websites have changed the way we communicate. But they have also changed how we see ourselves. Doctors said that it has sparked a trend.
There are men in D/FW who are walking around with a big secret –– for them, it’s key to staying successful and fresh in today’s highly competitive job market.
Baby boomers heading into retirement age are providing a 70 million-member strong market for companies, entrepreneurs and cosmetic surgeons eager to capitalize on their “forever young” mindset.
With the advent of “liquid facelifts,” more people are opting out of going under the knife and turning to what experts describe as a safer, less expensive option to fight aging.
It’s a growing trend across the United States and in North Texas. Children are going under the knife to correct physical flaws and to prevent bullying.
The nation’s first full face transplant recipient, a 25-year-old Fort Worth man, has made his first public appearance since his operation.
Whether it’s love handles, saddle bags, or cellulite, many people spend hours each week trying to get rid of problem spots on their bodies and lose weight.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4
- In 0-3 Hole, Rangers Focusing On First Step Against Bruins
- Kings In LA For Pivotal Game 5 Against Sharks
- GameStop’s Q1 Net Income Falls 25 Percent
- Canseco Avoids Assault Question, Challenges Shaq To Fight