The Justice Department has reached a $1.4 billion settlement with Transocean Ltd., the owner of the drilling rig that sank after an explosion killed 11 workers and spawned the massive 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Poinsettias are the most popular Christmas plants sold in the United States during the holiday season. One myth is that the poinsettia plant is poisonous.
Clean up continues at one North Texas elementary school following a mercury spill. The EPA, TCEQ, and North Texas Poison Center have been at Urban Park Elementary School for several days.
The Environmental Protection Agency is adding 12 hazardous waste sites to the list of most-contaminated places in the United States including two in the sate of Texas.
Five people were taken to the hospital in April of 2010 after drinking iced tea at a North Texas restaurant that had been laced with sodium azide.
Procter & Gamble said that it will change the packaging for its miniature laundry detergent product to deter children from eating the brightly colored packets that look like candy.
Poison control centers across the United States are reporting a rise in cases of children swallowing laundry detergent packets.
Summer’s here, and the time is right for dancing in the seats. Check out this season’s hottest outdoor concert tours.
A 12-year-old Joshua boy is in a juvenile detention facility after allegedly poisoning one of his teachers.
My friends over at Jack FM tell me that you can get half off tickets to see Brett Michaels next week
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado