police chief david brown
A policy making it harder for Dallas store owners to report shoplifting cases under $50 is responsible for nearly a third of the city’s 12 percent drop in overall crime.
Twenty-five newly promoted Dallas Police officers are moving off the streets and into the city’s 911 call center.
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington