Gov. Rick Perry’s presidential campaign is adamantly refuting the suggestion that it helped orchestrate a POLITICO story on past allegations of sexual harassment involving businessman Herman Cain.
While Gov. Rick Perry is confirmed to participate in the next GOP primary debate in Michigan on Nov. 9, his presence at future events is not guaranteed, POLITICO reported Wednesday.
Major site Politico.com posed the question “Is Rick Perry dumb”? The constant criticism may actually be helping him, a GOP strategist says.
While Texas Senator John Cornyn says the proposed NYC Islamic Center will be a campaign issue, there are some Republican figures emerging who say that this shouldn’t be a “political football.”
Tonight: Backlash Against Body Scanners, Illegal Immigrant Working at Jail in Dallas Quits, Governor Perry All Over the Place on AZ Immigration Law, and more…
It’s been a busy news day and an even busier broadcast is coming up from 7-9 tonight. Our top agenda items include… At 7:05: People are getting more and more agitated with airport security measures, […]
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game