Apparently Dr Pepper thinks 10 is the new zero. Next month, the country’s No. 3 soft drink company plans to roll out 10-calorie versions of its five big biggest soda brands: 7-Up, Sunkist, Canada Dry, RC Cola and A&W Root Beer.
As criticism over sugary sodas intensifies, Coke, Pepsi and Dr Pepper are rolling out new vending machines that display just how many calories are in their drinks.
The American Medical Association says yearly instruction aimed at preventing obesity should be required for public schoolchildren and teens.
GRAMMY nominees Taylor Swift, Foo Fighters, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson will perform at the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12 on CBS.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado