Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
The Army has ordered nearly 50 reforms for diagnosing and treating soldiers with post-traumatic stress and other behavioral health issues.
Plano resident and military veteran Jason Allen says a dog helped cure his post-traumatic stress disorder. He wants to help other vets find the same relief.
The memories of the battles he fought in Iraq came home, to Fairview, with Corporal Gregory Schneider. It was the long, confidential conversations he had with his father that helped Schneider rise above the darkness that overwhelmed him after his return.
North Texas Marine Jason Allen doesn’t go far without Sarge. When the 33-year-old from Kemp is hurting he turns to his faithful buddy and it’s all thanks to an organization that matches veterans with shelter dogs and cats.
Amber Wilson slowly takes out the coloring books and the crayons. It’s one of her favorite things to do with her 3-year-old son Jacolby.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder