Posttraumatic stress disorder
Absolutely shocked. That was my reaction when someone from our news desk called me on Saturday evening and told me that Chris Kyle had been murdered.
Mental health advocates like Dana Beard say cases like Eddie Routh’s are signs of a flawed health care system. Despite his family’s efforts to have him treated for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after returning from duty in Iraq, there are no laws allowing family members to have relatives committed.
The Iraq War veteran charged with gunning down a former Navy SEAL sniper and his friend has refused to meet with his family or court-appointed attorney, Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant said Tuesday.
The arrest report for the man accused of killing Navy Seal sniper Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield over the weekend has been released.
Ray Queen was deployed to Iraq as a smiling Army infantryman. He returned with traumatic brain injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder, a shoulder injury, tinnitus and infertility.
The U.S. military men and women who serve overseas face incredible challenges in the fight for freedom. Those challenges do not end for many of them who return home.
The Arkansas National Guard believes a man who said his pitbull helps him cope with PTSD from Iraq never served overseas.
The Veteran’s Diversion Program allows veterans to have minor criminal charges against them dropped if they complete treatment for their PTSD.
Iraq War veteran Steven Woods said he has his 4-year-old pitbull Mimi to thank for helping him cope with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado