Attorney General Greg Abbott’s office announced the deal on Friday with Pfizer Inc. and Endo Pharmaceuticals. Each company will pay $18.1 million and attorney’s fees.
Is it costing more to put that Thanksgiving Feast on the table this year? Or are we just feeling it more? It depends on who you ask.
North Texas parents aren’t taking the news of an explosion at a diaper plant in Japan lightly. They’re stocking up over fears of a shortage or price hike.
The price of a first-class stamp is going up next January 2nd by two pennies.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Cleburne Parents Arrested After Adopted Son Dies
- Tornado Hits West Texas Town Of Blanket
- Romo To Miss OTAs After Undergoing Back Surgery
- Troy Buys Shoes For Cowboys OTAs
- Ways To Help Tornado Victims In Oklahoma
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- No Timetable For Lewis To Return To Rangers