Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
While Mitt Romney talks about binders full of women, Democrats have ballots full of women.
Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
We are currently seeing two very different approaches to the post-debate push from the two Presidential campaigns – Obama has a much stronger opening to the two week push.
Once again, a Republican politician has said something extreme about rape. Extreme and extremely stupid.
From being deceitful on Romney’s actual position on abortion to being deceitful that women get pregnant from rape or that women can die from pregnancy complications it is time to call the GOP on the deceit and the stupidity.
“Some girls rape easy.” Those are the shocking words of Roger Rivard, a Republican state representative in Wisconsin previously endorsed by Paul Ryan.
Romney might say he won’t restrict a woman’s right to choose, but his message is clearly coded for his rightwing base: you do not have to worry about the Supreme Court. Relax, I’m with you, but I’m running for president for Pete’s sake.
After Mitt Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark, Conservative columnist Peggy Noonan dubbed the Romney campaign a “rolling calamity” for all its problems and continuing self-inflicted wounds. At this point, she might have to extend that label to Republican efforts to take the majority in the Senate as they flounder and flip flop.
In an odd turn of events, the Republicans in Tampa nominated real life versions of their cartoon versions of Kerry and Gore. Republicans thought John Kerry should be criticized for changing positions. But Kerry is not in the same league as Romney who ran as a pro-choice candidate and promised to do more for gay rights than Ted Kennedy.
The whole concept of warring on women is totally sexist. The truth is that women are speaking for themselves, doing a damn good job of expressing their views quite clearly and eloquently, and they don’t need the media speaking for them – especially the male-intense media of 2012.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW