Higher fares helped Southwest Airlines make more money than Wall Street expected in the first quarter, but the company said that automatic federal spending cuts could hurt revenue in April.
Exxon says fourth-quarter earnings rose 6 percent to $9.95 billion with help from higher profit margins in its refining business.
AMR Corporation, the parent company of American Airlines, Inc., has reported revenue of $24.9 billion in 2012, the highest yearly revenue in the company’s history.
J.C. Penney is reporting a bigger-than-expected loss and plummeting profits in the first quarter as many of its customers are rejecting a new bold pricing strategy that puts an end to rampant discounting in favor of everyday low prices.
The company increased its fiscal-year outlook, but weaker profit margins in its core Express and Ground segments and a soft second-quarter forecast made investors nervous. The company also plans to cut 1,700 jobs and close […]
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing