Officials with a company looking to expand a dog poop DNA business made another stop at Dallas City Hall Wednesday and they brought a Hollywood endorsement with them.
There’s a movement to get state lawmakers more involved in addressing the obesity problem in Texas. Lawmakers and doctors continued a dialogue at the third annual Texas Public Health Coalition (TPHC) public health forum.
Tarrant has become the third area county to confirm a case of West Nile in a human, Public Health Department spokeswoman Vanessa Joseph said.
A Grapevine-Colleyville ISD confirmed a case of Hepatitis A at Cross Timbers Middle School but a Tarrant County public health specialist says the individual is not infectious.
The Texas Department of State Health Services will send examiners back to Ennis High School Wednesday morning to complete a new round of tuberculosis skin exams to determine if more students have been exposed to the airborne illness.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing