Last weekend, on the Texas Motor Speedway .4 Mile dirt track, a North Texas teen started his first year in the SUP-A late model division. It was a weekend of firsts for the young driver, in a career almost defined by them.
For the first time in five years, Formula-1 Racing returns to the U.S. this weekend and the drivers will be climbing behind the wheel at a new track in Texas. And a Lone Star Olympic legend is helping train members of one international team.
Workers have excavated about 85 percent of the Circuit of the Americas track near Austin and they expect to start putting down the first layers of asphalt in April.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life