Four railroad workers stood on either side of the railroad crossing on Cooper Street in Arlington Thursday, holding large stop signs. Frustrated drivers with no place to turn around could only wait for the intersection to clear.
TxDOT has unveiled an ambitious plan to build a high-speed rail line from the Rio Grande Valley, through San Antonio and Dallas, all the way to Oklahoma City.
Division Street between Dottie Lynn Parkway and West Fork Road remains closed Sunday while Union Pacific employees work to clear a railway of three locomotives and five rail cars that derailed when an eastbound train slammed into one that was stopped on the tracks Saturday night.
Latest DFW News
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead