This week authorities “staked out” a North Texas railroad crossing and issued 20 citations in a 3-hour period. The crackdown on drivers ignoring the flashing red lights was a collaboration between police and Union Pacific Railroad.
Railroad construction has shut down four busy Arlington Railroad crossings including one on the city’s busiest street, Cooper.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado