With their star point guard out for Game 2, the Boston Celtics turned to an old reliable to carry the load.
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo needs to smarten up.
Veteran point guard Keyon Dooling spoke with Toucher & Rich about being the Vice President for the NBA Players Association during the lockout, the seven game suspension of Ron Artest and hyping up Celtics guard Avery Bradley.
Dirk Nowitzki had 26 points and moved into the top 20 on the NBA career scoring list as the Mavs beat the struggling Celtics 89-73 on Monday.
Dirk Nowitzki scored 16 points, driving past Kevin Garnett for the go-ahead layup and leading the Mavericks to a 90-85 victory over the Celtics.
After five years of anticipation, frustration and international humiliation the Mavericks have rebounded and reclaimed their position as Western Conference Champions. But the final step on the course will almost certainly be the toughest to pass through.
Jason Kidd made a 3-pointer with 2.5 seconds left, putting the Dallas Mavericks ahead as they beat the Boston Celtics 101-97 on Friday night for their seventh straight win.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado