Dallas police are investigating the abduction and rape of a 15-year-old girl. The attack happened Sunday night on Ridgecrest Road, in northeast Dallas.
Kathryn DaVault who lives near Burleson in Johnson County always keeps a gun on hand for coyotes and snakes. Now, there’s a new danger – a rapist, possibly two.
The sorority whose North Texas members have been targeted by a sexual predator is not responding to questions about a KRLD story that finds a potential security lapse.
As the investigation into a series of rapes in Plano continues, the police department believes they have a new tool in trying to solve the crime.
There are new questions being raised about when police in North Texas knew, or at least suspected, that a serial rapist was targeting members of a sorority alumnae group.
A known child rapist was taken back to Dallas County for questioning in a 1990 child sexual assault.
Police say a woman was leaving a business early Saturday morning when she was approached by a man with a gun. They say the suspect forced her inside her van, pistol whipped her and sexually […]
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School
- VIDEO: LeBron Saves Heat at Buzzer of Game 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4
- In 0-3 Hole, Rangers Focusing On First Step Against Bruins