Nolan Ryan said that he let speculation about his future with the Rangers go on for weeks because he needed to get a better understanding of his role in the front office.
After weeks of spring training and the opening week of the baseball season, Ryan, and majority owners Ray Davis and Bob Simpson finally were ready to make an agreement official.
Time is up for Nolan Ryan. Time to decide whether he wants to stay or go as Chief Operating Officer of the Texas Rangers.
Owner Bob Simpson, who teams with Ray Davis as the two major voices of controlling interest, says it would be a tragedy if Ryan departs the franchise. But here’s the genesis of the drama that could land Daniels in power and Ryan in retirement.
Rangers CEO Nolan Ryan could be leaving the organization, perhaps as early as the end of spring training, according to a report out Monday.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game