You could call it sequestration frustration. If the across the board spending cuts take effect March 1, the Obama administration warns you may want to pack your patience the next time you fly.
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood’s office said that he has approved a $120 million loan to fund construction of new light rail leading to DFW International Airport.
The man in charge of the nation’s transportation system is taking aim at Texas and more than a dozen other states that don’t have bans on texting and driving.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joined a panel of business and labor representatives in discussing how to create new jobs Thursday in Dallas.
Officials say a congested freight railroad intersection in Fort Worth called Tower 55 should be rebuilt by early 2014.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing