The Ravens came out of a three-game losing streak to make it to the big game in The Big Easy. December started off rough for the Ravens with consecutive losses to the Steelers, Redskins and Broncos. But as fate would have it, their lowest point became a turning point.
Ladies and gentlemen, your Super Bowl quarterbacks played college football at Nevada (Colin Kaepernick) and Delaware (Joe Flacco).
OK, so the name Tom Brady probably rings a bell. Ray Lewis, too. If either makes a key play in the AFC championship game Sunday, no one would be shocked one bit.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) – Ray Lewis sure doesn’t look the part of an aging linebacker on the brink of retirement. After being sidelined for 12 weeks with a torn right triceps, Lewis reclaimed his […]
Were you as nauseated by Ray Lewis’ last dance as I was? First of all, his pre-game show was downright silly. I mean, with all the smoke and fire and Nelly’s “Hot in Herre” and the plot of grass for some kind of perverted prop.
Ray Lewis’ last ride now will take him to Denver. Anquan Boldin, Joe Flacco and a staunch Baltimore defense made sure of that Sunday.
As we dive into the year 2013, the sports landscape in D/FW looks incredibly dreadful. But in about a month we will get to racing again as the NASCAR dudes take to Daytona. I’m counting days until the big April race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Lewis has been sidelined since Oct. 14 with a torn right triceps. The 13-time Pro Bowl middle linebacker intends to return Sunday to face the Indianapolis Colts in what will almost certainly be his final home game.
While we can only guess where Tanner’s career is headed as a backup running back on a mediocre Dallas Cowboys’ team, Lewis’s Hall-of-Fame career might have ended in tackling him.
Lewis tore his right triceps during Sunday’s 31-29 victory over Dallas. Cornerback Lardarius Webb also is out for the year after ripping the ACL in his left knee in the win against the Cowboys.
“Sometimes it comes down to a kick,” Tony Romo said. “If the kick goes in, it’s, ‘You did a great job today, everybody!’ If it doesn’t go in, it’s ‘We didn’t do enough to win.’” There is a maddening truth to that review.
I hate the Baltimore Ravens because, frankly, they have Ray Lewis and we don’t. I’m admitting to pure jealousy fueling my hate with this one.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper