Cody Eakin, Jamie Benn and Ray Whitney scored goals in the third period to break open a tie game and help the Stars cruise to a 5-1 victory over the Canucks on Thursday night.
Ray Whitney and Vernon Fiddler both scored twice during a four-goal third period, and the Stars broke open a tie game to rout the Kings 5-1 on Tuesday night.
Jaromir Jagr and Ray Whitney both scored in the third period, lifting Dallas to a 2-0 victory over the Kings on Thursday night for the team’s fourth straight win at Staples Center.
Chuck Kobasew had two points, including the game-winning goal, and Ryan O’Reilly had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche, who beat the Stars 4-3 on Wednesday night.
The Dallas Stars have placed left wing Ray Whitney on the injured list because of a lower-body injury.
The Dallas Stars are a long way from playoff relevance after four straight years without a postseason trip.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas